The Automotive activities in the City of Tshwane region remains one of
the priority sectors within the Gauteng and South Africa’s economy.
Potential investment into TAC is estimated at R50 Billion with the
ability to create 18 000 direct jobs across the value chain.
In the development pipeline of the TAC as part of the Commercial node,
Rosslyn Hub development has been launched with two main phases:
Phase 1: 2018-2021- R 1.6 billion
• 250 high density rental apartments.
• Crèche, primary and high school.
• Convenience shopping centre, value centre and filling station.
• Logistics park and vehicle distribution centre, with access to the new Logistics Hub
• Truck staging area and truck stop.
This is anticipated to generate 1850 direct jobs & a total of 8 500 jobs, including indirect and induced.
Phase 2: 2021-2025- R 1.4billion
• Hospital and clinic.
• Motor showrooms and motor retail.
• Regional shopping centre with a hotel and conference centre and outdoor automotive pavilion.
This is anticipated to generate 1350 direct jobs & a total of 6 500 jobs, including indirect and induced.